Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day Two - Market Samurai

I have spent the afternoon watching tutorials and playing with one of the most fabulous programs on earth. I'm speaking of the new Market Samurai software from NobleSamurai. I've only played around so far with my initial niche area (real estate virtual assistant) and have learned that I must think outside the proverbial box on this one as the competition is greater than I'd imagined. No wonder my initial Google AdWords pay-per-click campaign didn't quite make it.

I must play with this some more. It basically takes the information you can gather from different areas and plugs it all into one table so you can view the data and make comparisons. Sorting, filtering, adding, deleting, all to help you figure out what the best keywords are for you to use. And it's only just begun.

The Keyword Research tool is just part of what Market Samurai has to offer. It is still in development right now, but I'm excited to see what else they have in store for us. This tool as it stands right now save so much time and energy. And I understand what the data is really saying now too. That helps tremendously!

Well, I have nine more areas to research, and hubby is getting hungry. I'll check back tomorrow and let you know what's happening on Day Three!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: