Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Preseason - Twittering and Twhirling

Several months ago, I was spurred to check out Twitter. I'd done some stuff with it, but not too much as yet. The last few weeks, I've been more faithful in twittering and it shows in the fact that my followers have doubled. Now, thanks to 30DC I have even more reason to "tweet". I understand that Twitter is used a lot during the next month, so I also got to learn about Twhirl.

Twhirl is an application you can download for free that helps you stay on top of your Twittering and makes it easier to tweet without having to login to the Twitter homepage. Twhirl also helps with replying to others tweets and searching for certain tweet topics. You can even mark some tweets as favorites (for example: one might have a certain URL you don't want to lose) and you can easily find them again. You can view your friends/followers on Twhirl also.

For those of you who are already following me on Twitter, I apologize for all the updates today. You can tell I'm playing! If you aren't following me already, click here to share the joy!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: