Thursday, August 7, 2008

Preseason - StumbleUpon

Periodically throughout my time on the internet, I'd hear folks say, "I stumbled this, or that today" ... I'd heard "StumbleUpon" mentioned before, but never had the time or motivation to figure out what the heck everyone was talking about.

Until yesterday. As part of the 30DC, I created a StumbleUpon account and dived in to the waters. And came up smiling. Have you ever typed a search into Google and pressed the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button? Similar concept. I chose a few categories to start off (Cats, Library Resources, etc.) and found some tremendous sites that I would never have otherwise found.

Curious to see them? Sign up for a StumbleUpon account (completely free) and add me as a friend...you can then "stumble" on the pages that I liked!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: