Thursday, August 7, 2008

Preseason - FriendFeed

Ok, this is the last installment of the Preseason stuff and I'm feeling just a *tad* overwhelmed. I've just been introduced to FriendFeed. I think it will make a lot more sense once I move forward a bit. From what I'm understanding right now, it's a one stop shop for managing all the information people are talking about. It's like huge sponge soaking up all the twittering, blogging, linking, tagging, posting, commenting, etc. and then allowing you to wring out only what you want to see.

I'm sure that in a few days I'll know a lot more about it. I can see a few gems of value through this fog, but I've had a lot of information thrown at me since yesterday. Whew!

I'm just thankful that I already know about email, web browsing, blogging, etc.

No comments: