Thursday, August 7, 2008

Preseason - YouTube

I'll come right out and admit it. I've never been one to sit down and "waste" hours looking at YouTube videos. Oh, I've been on the site before. Friends would send me links to videos they'd done, and I'd gone on and watched them and even left comments. But the whole YouTube craze really never struck me.

Even now, I can think of a lot more fun ways to "waste" my time on the internet. But I'm beginning to see that YouTube does have a part to play in the whole internet marketing thing.

I signed up with YouTube today. Subscribed to a friend's channel just to figure out how. Explored a bit. Stumbled a hilarious video about cats (see below). I can see how this would be useful to demonstrate a product you are marketing. Since any products that I offer will be more information based, still stewing over ideas to capitalize on the YouTube market...thoughts??

Embedded Video

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: